Re: Restricting kma architectures to 64 bit?

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 05:44:36PM +0200, Michael R. Crusoe wrote:

> > > Should I file removal bug for removals from all 32-bit arches for kma?
>
> No objection from me.

Neither objections from me.  I need to admit that in general our
software will be used in practice most probably only on 64 bit
architectures.  So getting rid of 32bit architectures for any of our
packages should not be a big deal and any slight reason to do so to get
less work for us should trigger an according removal.