Re: report on first qiime tutorial with Debian packages

On 12.08.21 20:12, Steffen Möller wrote:
BTW, q2-diversity (Build-+)Depends on q2-emperor which again depends on python3-emperor which are not in the archive. And both do not look ready for upload yet (in interim state)
If you make them ready, let me know.
I'll have a look. My immediate questions are answered: Debian can
perform the compute and create output files. Since this was running
remotely, I admittedly have not yet checked if emperor (which provides
an interactive 3D visualisation in your web browser) is truly functional.

I had that look, both at emperor and q2-emperor.

emperor fails the reprotest https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/emperor/-/jobs/1805122/artifacts/browse/debian/output but that report did not ring any immediate bells.

Best,
Steffen