Re: RFR: last-align

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 05, 2021 at 07:33:14PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

> last-align saw some major overhauls in the later versions post 1179,
> which had me almost fully re-write the patches and do more than trivial
> changes to rest of the files
>
> It'd be great if someone could review them and give an ACK. I do not
> want to keep the review after release - since I'd just want to keep on
> upoading the pile post that
>
> The changes I'd want to be reviewed are after f4a65161a6ca8c11ec000a31bb5aaa78f230a0d3
> all changes are in salsa

I added a missing DEP3 header so far.  I'm not sure whether we should do
something against missing manpages (seems there were some new binaries)
and whether we should simply remove the empty manpage.  But that's
cosmetics.

May be it makes sense to propagate the 2to3 patch upstream (but I'm
to lazy to do this, sorry).

Otherwise it looks sensible to me.