Re: q2-sample-classifier: Missing dependencies - upload?

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 11:01:39AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > However, I would revert the
> >
> >     Remove useless override
> >
> > part since it has nothing to do with the issue (even if perfectly
> > sensible).  Lets delay this for later.
>                         ^^^^^
> I presume that the "this" here refers to removing dh_usrlocal override?

Yes.  That's what I meant.

> Anyways, I uploaded q2-sample-classifier and filed for an unblock
> request here[1]
>
> And that reminds me, that I spotted something similar[2] in samtools-legacy
> package yesterday with a missing dep. Can I ask you to review the
> changes there and let me know if it is worth RC?

Same here:  Adding autopkgtest + missing dependency is fine for an upload at
this point of time.  But please revert the hardening options fix and the
policy version bump.

BTW, the hardening patch has some DEP3 boilerplate comments that should be
either changed or removed anyway.

Thanks a lot for spotting this as well

      Andreas.