Re: q2-sample-classifier: Missing dependencies - upload?

On 25/07/21 06:44 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Nilesh,
>
> thanks a lot for spotting this!
>
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 02:31:40AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> >
> > All fixes in salsa
> >
> > Do you think it is fine uploading this now and filing a unblock request?
> > Or should this be marked as due for a stable point release instead?
>
> IMHO this really affects the user experience of the package and qualifies
> as RC.  I don't see any point to delay this for a later stable update.
>
> However, I would revert the
>
>     Remove useless override
>
> part since it has nothing to do with the issue (even if perfectly
> sensible).  Lets delay this for later.
                        ^^^^^
I presume that the "this" here refers to removing dh_usrlocal override?

Anyways, I uploaded q2-sample-classifier and filed for an unblock
request here[1]

And that reminds me, that I spotted something similar[2] in samtools-legacy
package yesterday with a missing dep. Can I ask you to review the
changes there and let me know if it is worth RC?

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=991470
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/samtools-legacy/-/commit/a0953324d99fd079562690f521bbd46f117fb8b4

Nilesh