Re: Meta: We should think more about the Windows Subsystem for Linux

On 20/06/2021 12:41, Steffen Möller wrote:
[...]
Anyway, there is something. And yes, we are too quiet about it, even if
it feels much like MS is embracing us again, but it is better than what
we have. And I wish we would have the same for the mac. Well, we do, it
is called conda/brew/guix, but I mean without a recompilation. Once we
have identified a series of core workflows that Debian Med supports, I
suggest to have these tested in routine also with WSL.

Hi, Steffen.

[WSL] Been there, done that, got the T-shirt :-)

I'm up for volunteering to test "med-bio" on WSL.

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk