Re: Illustrate - the tool the produces the nice figures for PDB's Protein-of-the-month

Hi Steffen,

On 6/15/21 4:01 AM, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This was not really required for the pandemic, even though the author,
> David Goodsell, got some recent fame for his illustrations of the corona
> virus https://pdb101.rcsb.org/sci-art/goodsell-gallery/coronavirus
>
> Illustrate is from the early 90s but still fascinating. Here
> https://pdb101.rcsb.org/motm/258 the latest example from the protein of
> the month - nice touch that this was contributed by the community.
>
> A working package is on https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/illustrate, a
> peer review would be nice.

* Added missing B-D on gfortran
* Added autopkgtest (same as build time, with minor change)
* Fixed hardening flags (The -ffile-prefix-map flag was making the build un-reproducible, which should hopefully be fixed now)
* Minor changes to d/u/metadata

All changes are on salsa. If you think it is fine, please upload, or give me a green signal and I'll do so.

Also, two more things:

1. Please consider to enable salsa CI for new packages with: salsa update_repo --ci-config-path debian/salsa-ci.yml <team-name>/<package-name> or manually do
so on the web interface with Settings > CI/CD > general
(I've done so for this package for now)
I ran a script few days back which change default config file to d/salsa-ci.yml for all med-team packages few days earlier, but this needs to be done manually for new packages

See: https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2021/05/msg00053.html

(For full details, so I don't repeat myself)

2. Since you are committing with "steffen.moeller@uni-rostock.de" can you add this email _also_ to your salsa account?
makes pointing towards user accounts a bit easier

Thanks a lot,
Nilesh