Re: Autopkgtests for yaha

Hi Shruti,

On 6/3/21 2:08 PM, Shruti Sridhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written autopkgtests for yaha (https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/yaha)
> Kindly review,

The size of test data is 114M

$ du -sh testdata
114M	testdata

Such large data should _never_ be installed with the package, which is happening via d/examples.

The needed file is probably only testdata/hg18L100E10Q100K.fasta.gz right?
but the size of this is again huge and should not be installed

$ du -sh testdata/hg18L100E10Q100K.fasta.gz
4.5M	testdata/hg18L100E10Q100K.fasta.gz

So I simply moved the testing data from source directory to autopkgtest directory in the run-unit-test script.
Other than that, I did minor changes - fix for blhc which was failing earlier[1] and a standards version bump. Please take a look at my commits.

Great stuff otherwise, many thanks for adding autopkgtests!
I'll upload it post bullseye release.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/yaha/-/jobs/1680766

Nilesh