Re: Please track you new packages in Blends tasks (Was: pullseq_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW)

Hi Andreas,

Le 08/04/2021 à 22:29, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 05:28:15PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
Fixed.

Could someone please also grant me access to the blends-team (pgt)? I made a
request on Salsa some days ago but nothing has happened by now.

I added you - obviously again, since salsa says

   Pierre Gruet @pgt  -  Direct member - 1 week ago by Andreas Tille

Thanks! Obviously something new happened, as I received the acceptance email of Salsa three minutes before the presently quoted email; and I could then push :)

Please let me know if pushing does not work yet.

Have a great day,
Pierre