Any volunter to write a test for bamclipper?

Hi folks,

I have packaged bamclipper[1] since it is a precondition for the
pipeline covpipe[2] which is developed and used in my institute.
(@Steffen, possibly another column in the spreadsheet.)

Despite bamclipper is pretty easy I would love to have some autopkgtest
but I'm lacking the needed files (bam + bam.bai as well as bedpe).  The
README.md[3] has an example that could be used as autopkgtest - so it
should not be a hard job for someone who has such files / knows how to
find some examples.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/bamclipper
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/covpipe
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/bamclipper/-/blob/master/README.md