Re: guix-based installation of pigx-rnaseq - works

Hi Pjotr,

On Wed, 03 Mar 2021 at 22:16, Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public44@thebird.nl> wrote:

> I love Debian, but Guix packages and containers are the cats whiskers!
> It is brilliant to have them both. I have no need for conda.

Now this works:

  # apt install guix
  $ guix install hello

and since Vagrant sent the announce on Guix Devel, I have on my TODO to
try the contrary: install Debian packages on Guix System,

  # guix install dpkg
  # dpkg <RTFM>

Because packages are really hard to package (I have in mind Machine
Learning stuff) and they will not be included soon, IMHO.  Then I could
remove my Guix on the top of Debian and simply have Debian inside
Guix. ;-)

Cheers,
simon