2021 Europe* BioHackathon, applications due 2021-04-01

The applications for the 2021 Europe* BioHackathon just opened and are due on April 1st.

Perhaps packaging TensorFlow and the bioinformatic tools that need it would be a good topic?

* Not limited to those in Europe

https://elixir-europe.org/BIoHackathon2021-project-submission

Given the special emphasis on industry partners, this would be a nice time to sync up with the TensorFlow team at Google.

More details: https://biohackathon-europe.org/

I'm a member of ELIXIR Netherlands, so I would be happy to help anyone with their application.

(I'm not subscribed to debian-ai@ , please keep me CC'd)

--
Michael R. Crusoe