review+help for loguru would be nice

Dear all,

Our sprinty-sprint is already a day old and this

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/loguru

was hiding on my laptop's VM. It seems all fine, except for a test of

tests/test_exceptions_formatting.py

where it calls something like

f(a,b):
   return a/b

as

f(1,0)

And then there is a div by zero error. Where exactly is the surprise?

I presume this is some trick of some sort but it escapes me.

If someone of yours has an idea then this would be great. I am otherwise
tempted to upload as it is.

In theory this can wait till after the release but I admit to be
somewhat curious to tackle the reverse dependency and we could avoid the
dip in Andreas' graph if we don't delay this.

Best,

Steffen