Re: Autopkgtest for prottest

Hi Tássia and Andreas,

Le 21/02/2021 à 11:51, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Tássia,

[...]

Moreover I realised that there seems to be another issue:

$ runXProtTestHPC
Error: Could not find or load main class es.uvigo.darwin.xprottest.XProtTestApp
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdesktop/application/SingleFrameApplication

Pierre, could you lend a helping hand here?

Yes sure; the good news is this is now fixed, I added libbetter-appframework-java to the runtime dependencies and put its jar name in debian/manifest. With Java, depending on the build system, it is often necessary to add the runtime dependencies by hand in d/control.
Now the GUI starts when you type

$ runXProtTestHPC

This is unrelated to the PhyML issue, which according to Tássia's last email is a known upstream bug :(

Best regards,
Pierre