Re: Autopkgtest for prottest

Hi Andreas,

On 2021-02-21 05:51, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Tássia,
>
> thanks for having a look into prottest autopkgtest.  Your research into
> the docs helped to write some sensible test.  I took the freedom to
> enhance it a bit.

Great, thanks!

> Now the test is passing.  However, I'm stumbling upon the lines
>
>    Model optimization exception: there was an error while executing
> there was an error parsing PhyML stats file: Stats file does not
> exist. Please check if PhyML is working.

Yes, I saw that yesterday, and I found the following related bug report:
https://github.com/ddarriba/prottest3/issues/12

> PS: Tássia, I also uploaded the changelog to make the entry featuring
>     the autopkgtest yours.  Please verify that this is the e-mail
>     address that should show up for you.

The changelog on git is still the old one, no?
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/prottest/-/blob/master/debian/changelog
But you can use my tassia@debian.org

Thanks!

Tassia.