Re: Should we offer Debian Med workflow-containers?

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> But we have a great success with singularity definition files.

Forgot also to mention a project, which is despite "neuro" in its name,
is not that much "neuro":

    https://github.com/ReproNim/neurodocker/

    Neurodocker is a command-line program that generates custom Dockerfiles
    and Singularity recipes for neuroimaging and minifies existing
    containers.

which we contribute to/use to streamline production of singularity (and
docker) recipes.

it also comes with support for our nd_freeze to use debian (and
neurodebian) snapshots archives to make containers themselves
reproducible.

Cheers,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko