Debian Med Sprint from February 18. to 21.

Hi folks,

since 2011 we are doing Debian Med developer sprints and it had turned
out that these events are very successfully.  Due to the well known
situation in person meetings are not possible currently - but this
should not stop us from meeting.

So I will propose a meeting starting at

   Thursday 2021-02-18 7:00 UTC [1]

ending at

   Sunday 2021-02-21 21:00 UTC [2]

I'd be happy if many members of the team would be able to take vaccation
from day job and free their time to

  * Lurk online face to face on our Jitsi channel[3]
  * Lurk on IRC #debian-med
  * May be other direct communication channels
  * Be available for some ad hoc meetings

to push the huge effort of our permanent COVID-19 effort forward to make
it visible inside the next Debian release.

I'm happy to meet you all online in about one month

     Andreas.

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Debian%20Med%20Sprint%20Start&iso=20210218T08&p1=37&ah=1
[2] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Debian%20Med%20Sprint%20End&iso=20210221T22&p1=37&ah=1
[3] https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianMedCovid19