Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 09:34:26AM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> shouldn't it be possible to find "repetition" when taking images - if  feasible ? It should be
> possible to at least identify (even with fuzzy start and end) "data blocks". Once data blocks
> are identified the "stuff inbetween" should be most interesting to identify what happens.
> Given that nothing happens in "idle state", this should identify the communication from
> end of image acquistion to "next image". Theoretically replaying that should trigger a new
> image acquisition.

The polling loop and data acquisition loop, both are understood. The
problem is only with the pattern I mentioned, which is during the
initialization. If that works like the original image acquisition might
work for me. Right now barring that difference everything is same, but in
my case image acquisition doesn't yet trigger. Hence focusing on that
pattern.