Salsa CI for all med-team packages?

Hi,

I have observed that a large number of our packages have a d/salsa-ci.yml file due to routine-update. However, several of such repos do NOT run the salsa CI, rendering the change virtually not-useful.

Is there a way to trigger team-wide build for all our packages?
IMHO it'd be really useful and help improve the overall quality of the package.

If not, could we please make it a practice to _manually_ enable CI for any packages that we work on in future?

Please let me know.

Nilesh