Advent bug squashing party and videoconference today, Thursday 2020-12-17 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020))

Hi,

we all know COVID-19 is not over and we need to continue our effort.
If you don't have time to join our video conference but want to help feel
free to join our Advent bug squashing party[2].

The video conferences of the Debian Med team are an established means to
continue the COVID-19 hackathon in April[1] and we do it twice per month
on every

   2th  and  17th

of a month.  So the next meeting is today 18:00 UTC

For those who would like to join our next videomeeting it will happen at
Friday

     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Debian+CoViD-19+Biohackathon+Video+Conference&iso=20201217T19&p1=37&ah=1

The meeting is on the Debian Social channel

     https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianMedCovid19

These video meetings were started in the Debian Med Biohackathon[1].
The topic is what contributors have done in the past week and to
coordinate the work for next week.  Here are the reports of some past
meetings:

     https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/WeeklyCovid19

We are in the middle of our December bug squashing party[2].  It
goes quite successful this year - but we can always use more hands.

Finally I'd like to repeat myself: Newcomers are always welcome.

See you

       Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2020/03/msg00010.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/11/msg00334.html