Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 11:00:58AM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> If you figure out a way to control your device to some useful
> extent I'd be willing to help adapt GNUmed

That would be great if it happens.

At this stage: python's libusb is giving only input/output errors for
various trials. I came across python libusb1 and don't yet know the
difference.  Will try it out.

Interestingly sane detects it as a scanner, but obviously there is no
backend. If there is any trick to force attempt use of some other generic
sane backend please do share.

This is what sane-find-scanner says:

found USB scanner (vendor=0x082b, product=0x000c) at libusb:001:009
could not fetch string descriptor: Pipe error
could not fetch string descriptor: Pipe error