Re: [Request for help] Bug: #976479 scrappie: FTBFS: scrappie_matrix.h:5:14: fatal error: immintrin.h: No such file or directory

[update]

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 22:27, Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com> wrote:

Also, another question: This package has a MPL-2.0 license and AFAIK, MPL is a restrictive Free software license, so does this qualify for adding in a "Built-Using" field?

"if the source package requires the full source code be available"

Does the MPL have this requirement?

I skimmed through /usr/share/common-licenses/MPL-2.0 but admittedly, it is still not very clear to me. From what I read, it looks like the answer is yes for this question, but I'm not completely confident about it.
Do you think we should ask debian-legal? - This seems like the last blocker for an upload now

I asked around, and I got an ACK that MPL-2.0 qualifies this criterion.
But...
just a quick question - are there code copies of simde that are being included in the target source package? Or is it _somehow_statically linked?
Since according to policy we use Built-Using only in these situations. I'm not fully certain about it

Could you please let me know?

Thanks and regards
Nilesh