Re: [RFS] python-biopython 1.78+dfsg-4 (Was: python-biopython_1.78+dfsg-4_source.changes REJECTED)

Heya,

The only thing I suggest to add (to help backporting) is to add a
version dependency on dssp (> 4) to help backporting since the versions
are diverse across our releases
(https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=dssp&searchon=names&exact=1&suite=all&section=all).

Best,
Steffen