Re: [RFS] tortoize

Hi,

Op 27-11-2020 om 18:00 schreef Andreas Tille:
This package is now ready to be uploaded as well.
Nearly.  :-)  I have fixed debian/upstream/metadata.
Ha, you missed another error: one I made in cif-tools as well, I had the default base path for the vcs- links in the control file instead of having med-team. Fixed that.

But there's something else which I find curious, the autopkgtest contained and error and I fixed after you spotted it and (I thing) pushed it before you uploaded. Still the currently accepted tortoize has the wrong autopkgtest.

So, could you please upload the current tortoize?

regards, -maarten