RFS: q2-sample-classifier

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/q2-sample-classifier.git/

Well ... lintian clean, cowbuilder needs to wait for qiime,
please kindly cross-check to make that I have not messed anything up too
badly.

Many thanks,

Steffen (hoping ITPs also count for the calendar)

We should actually think of some Xmas / New Year Promises packaging
story, like comparing the microbiome of the present, the past and the
future. The age-effect comparing with the past is obvious (drinking
mostly milk, parental priming in the very early days). That "future"
thingy is more real than what the wider public is yet aware of, for one
there is our immune system that is changing, but there is also
nutritional genomics so we are not completely out of control.  Anybody
feeling creative?