Re: RFS : daligner

Hi,

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020, 23:29 Shruti Sridhar, <shruti.sridhar99@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you! I will keep these points in mind from next time.

I was looking at the ufasta package and noticed that some commands were not working because BOOST was not included.
Can you point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

Could you give a bit more details about which commands you're trying to run, and what's the exact output you get?

PS: _Maybe_ simply including libboost-regex-dev in "Depends" field in d/control, rebuilding and running Autopkgtests can fix this.

Kind Regards,
Nilesh