Re: [RFS] parsinsert

Hi Gleisson,

On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 11:29:58AM -0300, Gleisson Jesuino Joauqim Cardoso wrote:
> I did a review on this package. Please consider to review and sponsor this.
> Any kind of suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your contribution to this package which I uploaded
to unstable.

The only thing that was new to me is

        Added a override_dh_link using jdupes to replace the result file with
        the same content to softlinks.

Could you be a bit more verbose on this since it seems interesting.

BTW, several of the changes you did can be done automatically
by `routine-update -f` (from routine-update package).

Thanks again