Re: yanosim does not migrate to testing - does anybody understand the missing dependency thingy?

On 27.07.20 15:13, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 12:44:35PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
>> All I can see is that the runtime dependency python3-pysam is not in
>> testing (nor in unstable) for the architecture s390x:
>>
>> https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/python3-pysam
>>
>> I can see nothing more :-(
> I'm just uploading with a python3-pysam Build-Depends which
> should prevent yanosim from building on s390x and should
> enable migration.

Thank you. I had checked on

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=python-pysam&arch=s390x&ver=0.7.7-1&stamp=1403707014&raw=0

where I found a segfault during testing. Did not look at earlier
versions. In deep theory, it is those platform-specific peculiarities
with which we hope to improve the quality also on the mainstream
platforms - but somehow I am difficult to motivate atm.

Steffen