RF peer review: DYNAMIC

Heya,

This goes to Andreas in particular, upstream has addressed their test
issues - the problem was with the tests. They also kindly issued a
release tag for the first version, but not for the now fixed one, so we
now have 1.0~alpha.1+2020072524git5390b6c , which I find amusingly long.
And amusingly wrong - it should be 20200724.

DYNAMIC as a source package name I found a bit ambiguous so I went for
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/xxsds-dynamic. This is kind of
important also since the vgteam maintains a fork and it is the one that
is referenced by mmmulti. Our Covid-19 hackathon synchronized the two
efforts. Happy.

Best,

Steffen