Import of debian med packages metadata to Tools Platform Ecosystem

Hello Steffen, everyone,
This is to let you know I am currently attending the BCC virtual hackathon (https://bcc2020.github.io/cofest/). With a couple of other people, I have been working on the Tools Platform Ecosystem (https://github.com/bio-tools/content/), continuing among other things the work we have been doing with you and others over the years to integrate metadata from Debian Med packages and bio.tools (among others).
I have finalized a first working version of this work, but I took the liberty to modify the biotoolsConnect repository, esp. the script you have created Steffen, to correct a few things. I did so on github (https://github.com/bio-tools/biotoolsConnect) but I know this is a mirror to a repository on Salsa. If you need me to do something to synchronize with this other repository, please tell me (and tell me how).
Thanks a lot for your hard work on this subject.
Cheers,
Hervé