Re: Please do not mass-degrade Recommends to Suggests in med-bio

Hi Mathias,

This was a bit unexpected as I had not felt like investing time myself
to look at those commits. Was raised with a "don't throw good time after
the bad" mantra and my (all our) good time(s) should go into advancing
the Covid-19 software landscape. Nonetheless it feels good to be
acquitted. Many thanks.

Best,

Steffen