Re: Please do not mass-degrade Recommends to Suggests in med-bio

* Andreas Tille: " Re: Please do not mass-degrade Recommends to Suggests in
  med-bio" (Thu, 16 Jul 2020 22:06:18 +0200):

JFTR: I had a short look at
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/-/commits/master

The only commit by Steffen since your (first) revert is
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/-/commit/692d565fd0df6bfcd631edbfb12b6abb16507fd9
which doesn't introduce anything similar to mass-demoting.

It seems you, Andreas, have merged branch patch-1 into master, that was not
accordingly updated from master(?) and thus reverted the same change twice. So
from my point of view nothing to blame on Steffen.

Thanks for all your work on Debian Med, guys!

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6