Re: EDFlib 1.18 (new version available)

Hi Teunis,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 09:18:55AM +0000, Teunis van Beelen wrote:
> It looks like you didn't update the unit test.
> Please update it from https://gitlab.com/Teuniz/EDFlib/ and try again.
> Let me know if the problem still persists.

Ahhh, sure I did not.  Do you have any reason to keep that evident
piece of code out of the downloadable tarball?

The easiest thing would if you would tag your releases on github
properly and we download the tarball that is automatically created
for you on Github.  If you just add the tag I would switch the watch
file to Github and all should be fine.