Re: Help needed: pftools: multiple definition of `VectorPosition'

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 08:19:57PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

> Fixed current release,
> Pushed to salsa. Please take a look. However the watch file seems to be not
> working
>
> uscan warn: In watch file debian/watch, reading FTP directory
>   ftp://ftp.lausanne.sib.swiss/pub/software/unix/pftools/pftoolsV3/ failed:
> 404 File 'pftoolsV3' not found
>
> I get 404 on ftp mirror as well, were you trying to update from here?[1]

Ahhh, for sure we should package the latest release.  Thanks also for
the hint by John Marshall to the fix in the latest upstream code.  I
updated Salsa but the switch to cmake needs more work.  Any volunteer
to continue my work on the new version (which does not build as it is
in Git currently :-()

PS: That's another proof that it makes sense to check all our packages at
    least once per release since otherwise we would not have realised the
    move of the upstream code ...