libmaus2 update attempt 2.0.762^W 764^W 762 & libsecrecy intro

Greetings,

While working on updating the libmaus2 to version 2.0.762, the
program routine-update caught the version 2.0.764, which failed
to build, apparently due to a new dependency not yet part of
Debian, the brand new headers-only libsecrecy:

	https://gitlab.com/german.tischler/libsecrecy/

I'm finishing the update of libmaus2 to version 2.0.762,
although it is already outdated, because the current version
2.0.743 in unstable is too old for the newer version of its
biobambam2 reverse dependency.  I am also not sure of the time
it would take to get the libsecrecy into the archive given that
the freeze is two months from now.

There is also this lintian warning about missing symbols in this
shared library which is nagging me:

	W shared-library-lacks-prerequisites
		usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmaus2/2.0.743/libmaus2_scram_mod.so

The lintian recommendation about putting flags such as -lc did
not give much effect.  I'm suspecting some peculiarity in the
way the library is linked, but I'm not sure if there is such
corner case possible, or if I'm just missing something somewhere
else.

I pushed changes on Salsa for further review, as I'm not
entirely sure yet that the library can be released as is:

	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libmaus2

I'm still running additionnal builds to catch eventual
regressions on arm64 and ppc64el, just in case.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da