Re: Metadata exchange with the Tools Platform Ecosystem

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 05:28:07PM +0100, Matus Kalas wrote:

> Maybe we'll have to be a bit careful about the versions of the source pkg in
> Debian and those that a particular bio.tools record is valid for (N.B. such
> annotation is optional in bio.tools). Such check, where possible, may apply
> to generating the edam seed, too.

In general we try to deliver the latest stable upstream version as
Debian package in unstable.  If unstable does not have the latest
version (may be due to a wrong link in debian/watch) we would love
to get this informat.

> > As a start, I think a mere web page with lists of changes that you want
> > to feed back would be nice so we can think along.
>
> Indeed, I think this is the way to start, before we dive into complex
> functionality.

As I said in my other mail:  Do not make a shiny web page.  Some very
simple text file with changes you consider helpful will do.