Re: "Education Tab" - extended the Spreadsheet as a bit of an experiment

Sounds like an awesome idea, Steffen!

Do you folks think these videos could be included in some public educational registry? Such as TeSS or something? Ideally tagged as a (curated) collection...

All best,
Matus

On 2020-11-02 16:53, James Procter (Staff) wrote:
Thanks Steffen.

 I'll ty and pass this one around the network.

 Jim

-------------------------

FROM: Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
SENT: 02 November 2020 15:51
TO: Debian Med Project List <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
SUBJECT: "Education Tab" - extended the Spreadsheet as a bit of an
experiment

Hello,

I made a first entry on a new tab "Education" on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=8073526
with a reference to a video explaining how to use the Nanopore for
SARS-CoV-2 sequencing.  My hunch is that we can describe tutorials
much
in the same way as we describe the software that does what the video
describes. I added the EDAM column to formally describe the videos,
also, just as an experiment..

We likely get nowhere if we prepare a catalog of all such
tutorials/videos/workshops, but if we add what have
read/watched/followed ourselves and like, then this may turn out to be
something useful, I tend to think.

Please add whatever comes to mind and we will see where this carries
us.

Best,

Steffen

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No:
SC015096