Re: "Education Tab" - extended the Spreadsheet as a bit of an experiment

Thanks Steffen.

I'll ty and pass this one around the network.

Jim

From: Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
Sent: 02 November 2020 15:51
To: Debian Med Project List <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
Subject: "Education Tab" - extended the Spreadsheet as a bit of an experiment

Hello,

I made a first entry on a new tab "Education" on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=8073526
with a reference to a video explaining how to use the Nanopore for
SARS-CoV-2 sequencing.  My hunch is that we can describe tutorials much
in the same way as we describe the software that does what the video
describes. I added the EDAM column to formally describe the videos,
also, just as an experiment..

We likely get nowhere if we prepare a catalog of all such
tutorials/videos/workshops, but if we add what have
read/watched/followed ourselves and like, then this may turn out to be
something useful, I tend to think.

Please add whatever comes to mind and we will see where this carries us.

Best,

Steffen