Re: Regarding LoRTIA Package

Hi Shruti,

sorry for not responding more quickly - last week I was busy in real
life and most time offline.  I wonder whether you want to join a
Mentoring of the Month project for LoRTIA packaging.  Please have
a look here

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/MoM/-/wikis/home

We can than do a step by step introduction into the Debian packaging.