Re: Regarding LoRTIA Package

Hello Everyone

Since I was interesting to working on the LoRTIA package, but I am not able to figure out right now what I have to do in this exactly.
Can you please suggest the next steps.

Regards
Shruti Gupta

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 10:38 PM shruti gupta <shrutigupta.it@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Med Team
I am working on LoRTIA

I have installed all the dependencies as given in READ.md
- [bedtools] (tested v. 2.28) Make sure that `bedtools>
- [pandas] (tested v. 0.24.0 and up)
- [Biopython] (tested Release 1.73)
- [pysam] (tested v. 0.15.0)
- [scipy] (tested v. 1.2.2)

Not able to install LoRTIA package its showing following error
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement LoRTIA (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for LoRTIA

Please suggest to me next steps what exactly I have to do in this package.

Regards
Shruti Gupta

I have installed all the dependencies as given in READ.md
- [bedtools] (tested v. 2.28) Make sure that `bedtools>
- [pandas] (tested v. 0.24.0 and up)
- [Biopython] (tested Release 1.73)
- [pysam] (tested v. 0.15.0)
- [scipy] (tested v. 1.2.2)

Kindly suggest to me what I have to do in this package.

Thanks to you all for your support.

Regards
Shruti Gupta