Re: RFS: argh

Hello Shayan,

On 21.09.20 14:33, Shayan Doust wrote:
> Hello Steffen,
>
>> looks good to me, but the binary name should be libargh-dev, right?
> It's just a singular header file, so I am following the same naming convention
> as some of the other header-only library packages[1].
>
> Kind regards,
> Shayan Doust
>
> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/tao-json/-/blob/master/debian/control

Typically all the C/C++ libraries have "lib" as a prefix and the
arch-independent header files get "-dev" as a suffix. If for header-only
libraries there is an exception to this then I have made a few unnoticed
mistakes with all these recent parallel computing libraries.

|tao-json-examples is fine, but |||tao-json-dev under my hands indeed
would have been named |||||libtao-json-dev.|||

|||-> Andreas :)|||