Re: Git-lfs (Was: RFS: r-bioc-org.mm.eg.db)

Hi,

Le 21/09/2020 à 08:43, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> [...]
>
> I once tried git-lfs for gatk but failed.  Could anybody fix the
> gatk repository (may be create a new one since as far as I understand
> its necessary for git-lfs to declare this at creation time)?  I gave
> up last year on this task.

Some days ago, I worked on gatk. The most recent upstream tarball is
lighter (approx. 50 Mo) and thus I considered creating the usual Git
frame master/upstream/pristine-tar. I have just tried to push to current
repository but it failed.

If it's ok for you, I will create a new repository for gatk in a few
hours and handle it normally.

> BTW, having gatk in Debian 11 would be a really great thing as well!

Currently I am facing build issues with Gradle (which is now used by
upstream instead of, formerly, Maven). It's quite high on my stack, but
if someone wants to work on this sooner it's perfectly fine :)

> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Have a good day,
Pierre