pigx-(bulk)rnaseq now lintian-clean

Hello,

I tested the build on two different bullseye machines, just had to first
manually compile and install libsis-jhdf5-java and fastqc.
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/fastqc explains that it was removed
because of a problem with libsis-jhdf5-java that is already in new.

My hunch is that this is also the reason why multiqc fails in
p/cowbuilder, but this needs some extra investigation. I have at least
one local project for which I want to use this package and likely will
find/fix the one or other problem with it on they way.

Today, 8 packages that are dependencies for the pigx-scRNAseq
single-cell package were accepted. This is great. Almost there. Sadly, I
yet failed to overcome an error during testing for scRNAseq. Additional
eyeballs would be welcome.

On the data front I have not yet made up my mind. If we have a few
reference installations, say one for structural bioinformatics and
another one for transcriptomics, then I started to like the idea to use
datalad to distribute such readily deployable bits. How each reference
installation then maintains itself is a different problem.

And where do we put tutorials? Jupyter somewhere?

Best,

Steffen