Re: [RFS] pinfish

Hi Nilesh,

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 08:03:02PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> I've packaged pinfish - this is  a NEW package which builds
> in a clean chroot and is lintian clean with passing autopkgtests.
> My changes are pushed to the team-repo here[1].
> Needs review and sponsorship.
> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pinfish

Thanks a lot for working on pinfish.  Considering the latest discussion
with ftpmaster I wonder whether we should try to reduce the data load.
I do not want to give up on this but I'd love to wait a bit how the
discussion wents.  In any case I'd propose to xz compress the sam files
just to be friendly to developers machines who might clone the git
repository.