Bowtie upgrade to version 1.3

Hi,

I have uploaded bowtie 1.3 since it was passing its autopkgtest.  I
admit I was not fully comfortable when doing so since there were lots of
changes to the quilt patches.  Thus I'm making some noise here amongst
all previous Uploaders (in case you get this mail in your personal inbox
and don't know why you should probably ask for beeing removed from the
list of Uploaders to this package ;-) ).

It seems the Python3 patch was applied, some others as well and there
seems also be a relevant change for our patches since SeqAn seems not to
be used any more.  So I removed or deactivated all patches with some
connection to SeqAn.

I was wondering about those /usr/bin/bowtie*-debug binaries.  Do we
*really* need these?  Some of them (namely bowtie-inspect-*-debug
seem to be perfectly identical to their non-debug counterparts).  IMHO
we are bloating user machines with some data load that is not used
(and also not installed by the default bowtie installation procedure -
I had to add these explicitly after noticing the diff in the debdiff).
IMHO the bowtie-dbgsym package is providing the functionality of those
additional executables and I think these extra binaries should not be
shipped inside the bowtie package.