libbarclay-java needs update, libpicard-java runtime tests by pigx-scrnaseq

Hello,

libpicard-java needs an argparse class from the barclay library. This
was found by the intense build-time testing of the PIGx-scRNAseq.

$ apt-cache rdepends libbarclay-java
libbarclay-java
Reverse Depends:
 drop-seq-tools
 libpicard-java
$ apt-cache show libbarclay-java
Package: libbarclay-java
Source: barclay
Version: 2.1.0-3
Installed-Size: 145
Maintainer: Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Architecture: all
Depends: libfreemarker-java, libjoptsimple-java, liblog4j2-java
Description-en: Java library to parse command line
Command line argument parser and online documentation generation utilities
for java command line programs.
.
Barclay is a set of classes for annotating, parsing, validating, and
generating documentation for command line options.
Description-md5: 8ba8d6e289cb5eadb04d2d725d742edc
Homepage: https://github.com/broadinstitute/barclay
Section: java
Filename: pool/main/b/barclay/libbarclay-java_2.1.0-3_all.deb
Size: 115692
MD5sum: 0ff81e82caa8bea6fd019f9637c18968
SHA256: bb9d0782bfe3b7dcfadb0a7c518b323abe78f95f2bb966b0b5dd1c3cad972e01

How shall I/we proceed? My immediate plan was to just update locally to
vesion 4.0.0 (released a few days ago) and see if the two reverse
dependencies still build. If this update then then happens to also fix
the failed test of PIGx-scRNAseq, then this shall be it. Alternatively,
well, we would need versioned library packages, then, and I'll see how
far version 3 carries me. Right? If there is anyone out there who is a
bit closer to the barclay library, please direct me if there is any need
to keep the older version 2 in the archive.

Thanks,

Steffen