Re: libzeep updated

Hi Maarten,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 09:31:01AM +0200, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
> I just pushed a couple of files required to update libzeep in Debian to
> version 5.0.0. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

I admit I feel pretty uncomfortable that libzeep is maintained in the
Debian Med team (due to historic reasons as a dependency of one of our
packages).  I personally don't have any overview about all the things
that need to be tested (inclusive installer).  If you are comfortable
with libzeep internals I'd be happy if you would add yourself at least
as Uploader.

I was running routine-update to update the packaging.  I realised that
you did not commited/pushed pristine-tar branch which we would like to
see according to Debian Med policy.

If you ask me you can either upload (if you agree to become an
additional maintainer) or do a team upload.

Thanks a lot for updating the package