Re: RFS: hnswlib

Hi,

On Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 18:32, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
so I was a bit creative and
added/removed symlinks to ../debian. This seems to do the job. If anyone
out there knows how to do this properly - much appreciated.

Wow, I must admit, that workaround looks very cool!
I pushed in a couple minor changes please `$git pull` and let me know if they look OK :-)

I also had a couple of doubts which I'd want to ask regarding the d/rules file (I am not very aware of all dh_* operations):

1. What is being done in the section: "override_dh_builddeb" here[1]?
2. In line 16[2] the buildsystem is being changed according to the "@" variable - would you mind explaining as to how this variable changes at different stages of the build?
($@ is treated as a target in classic Makefile but I've got no idea about it's association with debhelper and consequent build steps)

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/hnswlib/-/blob/master/debian/rules#L30
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/hnswlib/-/blob/master/debian/rules#L16