Re: How to package human, mouse and viral genomes?

The name "datalad" (https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/lad) I definitely like.

I suggest to collect more input/use cases over the weekend and then see
how this goes. My immediate thought is that we describe our alternatives
and try them all on a machine that we share.