RoSA ante portas - happily pass this on

Hello,

RoSA is one of the workflow packages, i.e. one of the packages
motivating the sprint. It is in salsa now. Yeah!

This is both R and python in one source package and ... it took me too
much time of my time today, such that I don't want to continue investing
into it. On salsa.d.o/med-team/rosa we have something that compiles and
packages but does not test because somehow my attempts to set the paths
have failed miserably. Also, the dependencies liested in|conda_env.yml
still need to be translated into the Debian package names.

|I will likely continue with vienna-rna. Any takers for getting RoSA to
build-test are much welcome.|